Welcome to my Blog area ~ Sarwandi Eka Sarbini -Mr.Magicvator-

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome to my Blog area

assalamu 'alaikum warahmutallahi wabarakatuh

Hello everyone, may be first of all, I would like to introduce my self to you all. I'm Sarwandi Eka Sarbini, you may call me to eat, hehehe. I mean you may call me Wandi. I'm the first son in my family. I'm a college boy in Hasanuddin University in Makassar, my faculty is Engineer, Naval Architecture. I was born in Jeneponto, March 19th 1991.

About me

I am a magician, street magic, illusion, mental, classic magic, I know it. Later, I will show you the secret how to be a magician, but remember dont be a hackler, or revealer. Just make the magic to make the people around you be happy.

but this is not just about magic tricks, I also post my creation, like poetry, article of science, etc. keep reading.

well, now you can enjoy all of my blog today. have a nice day

0 comments:

Post a Comment